Servicing and repairs your way
Reliable auto repair and servicing at a mymoto service centre near you. With mymoto, you can book a service appointment online and choose a time that works for you.
What kind of service do I need?
If your vehicle’s engine sounds strange or your car is begging for an oil change, don’t wait to bring it in for servicing or repair. Our mymoto service centers provide a wide range of services to help you with whatever your car needs.
Our service centers are the best of the best.
Protect the longevity of your vehicle by trusting a mymoto partnered qualified mechanical workshop with your car servicing in Australia. With more than 40 mymoto partner locations across WA, VIC and QLD to choose from, you’ll find a quality mechanic close to home that you can trust.
Service and save
Service your car with us and we’ll renew your rewards membership for another 12 months, giving you access to exclusive discounts and savings off the cost of living.
Why service your car at mymoto?
- mymoto partner service centres will beat any reputable competitors’ comparable vehicle service or repair quote by 10%.
- The 10% Price Challenge excludes: a. Quotes from any other mymoto partner Service Centre; b. Quotes dated more than 6 months prior to the service booking with a mymoto partner service centre; c. Tyres and tyre fitting; d. Fleet, government and rental vehicles; e. Heavy machinery. f. Non genuine parts and accessories quotes; g. Accident repairs; h. Manufacturer Capped Price Servicing; i. Quotes for mobile servicing; j. Quotes where the price is the result of an error by the competitor;
- Competitor quotes must: a. Be from a business with a motor vehicle repair business licence located in the Perth. b. Inclusive of GST and all tax; c. Be presented to the mymoto partner Service Centre prior to or on the day of service.
- Offer cannot be redeemed retrospectively to services already completed or underway.
- If the competitor quote does not include all aspects of the vehicle manufacturer’s scheduled handbook service, the service centre may not be able to sign off the handbook.
- The 10% Price Challenge is subject to compliance with the relevant service centre’s usual terms and conditions of trade.
- The 10% Price Challenge may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.
- Follow the link for our full list of mymoto partner service centres. Best price servicing