How it works
Choose from mymoto’s ever-growing selection of quality cars and control every step of the process. From finance, to test drives, to selling your current car and servicing, our mission is to put you in the driver's seat so you can make better decisions. My car, my way.
Service with mymoto
We strive to provide the highest quality auto care for your vehicle. Our network of dealers has experienced and skilled technicians dedicated to delivering exceptional service and ensuring that your car runs smoothly and efficiently.
Finance your car
Apply for finance and get pre-approved online. Simply fill out your budget, choose your payment options to suit you and we’ll give you a decision within minutes.
Sell your car
Selling your car through mymoto is a fast, easy, and secure way to get a fair price for your vehicle without the hassle of listing it for sale and dealing with potential buyers.
Buy your car
Buying a car through mymoto is a convenient, reliable, and transparent way to ensure that you get a high-quality car at a fair price. With our commitment to quality and expertise, you can trust that your purchase is a smart investment.
- mymoto partner service centres will beat any reputable competitors’ comparable vehicle service or repair quote by 10%.
- The 10% Price Challenge excludes: a. Quotes from any other mymoto partner Service Centre; b. Quotes dated more than 6 months prior to the service booking with a mymoto partner service centre; c. Tyres and tyre fitting; d. Fleet, government and rental vehicles; e. Heavy machinery. f. Non genuine parts and accessories quotes; g. Accident repairs; h. Manufacturer Capped Price Servicing; i. Quotes for mobile servicing; j. Quotes where the price is the result of an error by the competitor;
- Competitor quotes must: a. Be from a business with a motor vehicle repair business licence located in the Perth. b. Inclusive of GST and all tax; c. Be presented to the mymoto partner Service Centre prior to or on the day of service.
- Offer cannot be redeemed retrospectively to services already completed or underway.
- If the competitor quote does not include all aspects of the vehicle manufacturer’s scheduled handbook service, the service centre may not be able to sign off the handbook.
- The 10% Price Challenge is subject to compliance with the relevant service centre’s usual terms and conditions of trade.
- The 10% Price Challenge may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.
- Follow the link for our full list of mymoto partner service centres. Best price servicing